Celebrity Pregnancy News

Daily news and gossip updates about pregnant celebrities and pregnancy rumors.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Jennifer Garner To Give Birth Soon



When Jennifer Garner takes her maternity leave from ALIAS, the network will put 'Dancing With The Stars' on in its place. I'm not a big TV watcher, but I'm sure this will please some people and disappoint others.

What I would like to see is 'Dancing with the Very Pregnant Stars'. It could be the first reality TV where someone has a bad slip and fall accident after someone else's water breaks. I know there was at least one Kevin Smith movie where I enjoyed watching Ben Affleck get seriously hurt, but it wasn't directly related to amnionic fluid.

More...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home